Viewed 56 Times 0 Comments Date : 25.05.2017
Adding Stories To Your Memory
- Keep track of your family anecdotes and tales using Families Connect Stories.
- Stories are essentially blog posts, or content areas where you can share the details of a particular memory.
- Click the + button in the top right corner of this page.
- You will return to the create content menu.
- From this menu select the Tell Stories tab.
- Name your story with a title, location, and date.
- Choose the memory with which you want this story associated from the drop down.
- Then, select a photo to represent your story on your memory timeline.
- When you are ready, click the Post Your Story button.
- You will land on your story’s detail page.
- To see this story on your memory timeline navigate to your memories dashboard by selecting the calendar icon from the left-hand navigation.
- Then, select the memory you associated the story with from the dropdown.
The Calendar Icon
- Scroll through the timeline until you see the pen & paper icon that represents your story.
The Stories Icon
- When you click on the story and arrive at the story detail page, you will see the image you selected to represent your story.
- You cannot currently change the pen and paper image that represents a story in your memory’s timeline.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)