Viewed 64 Times 0 Comments Date : 25.05.2017
Adding YouTube Videos To Your Memory
- You can attach videos to a memory using your YouTube account.
- Don’t have a YouTube account? Click here to get instructions.
- Start by clicking the + button in the top right corner of this page.
- You will return to the create content menu.
- From this menu select the Add Videos tab.
- Name your video with a title, location, and date.
- Cut/Copy/Paste the Share URL of your YouTube Video into the YouTube URL field.
- You have the option of selecting a different photo to represent this video on your memory page.
- Follow this link for more information regarding privacy settings for your video.
- Once you’ve added the YouTube URL of your video, filled in the details for this memory milestone, selected the memory you want this story associated with from the drop down, then click the Post Your Video button.
- You will have successfully added a video to your memory.
- You can continue to add more content to this memory by selecting the Add Content Button underneath the latest milestone in your memory.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)