Viewed 67 Times 0 Comments Date : 25.05.2017
Your Family Connections Page
- The CONNECTIONS page is the page you will use to add new families, delete families, and switch between different family dashboards.
- Every user’s connections page will include the families they have created and the families they have been invited to.
- Add a new family to your CONNECTIONS page by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on the ADD ANOTHER FAMILY button.
Connecting With Others
- Adding Connections
- Now that you’ve got some content in place, the next thing you need to do is invite friends and family to be members of your family album.
- Click on the CONNECTIONS link in the side navigation of the application.
- On your CONNECTIONS page, you can invite your friends and family members to view your content within the security and privacy of Families Connect.
- Click on the “Add Connection” button and then enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite in the green window that appears.
Add Connections Button
- You can add multiple email addresses by clicking on the ADD MORE button in the bottom left corner of this window.
- Once your friends and family have accepted your invitation, they’ll be able to view your content and create a family album of their own.
- Your friends and family will also be able to invite you to be a connection to any albums they create.
- Make sure your family and friends have the email address you registered with Families Connect.
- The Families Connect team is working on a tool to provide an automated solution to invitations sent to email addresses not registered for Families Connect. But, for now, if you receive an invitation through a different email address you have not registered with Families Connect you will need to contact the host who invited you and ask them to invite you at the email address with which you registered your Families Account.
- You cannot combine logins. If you have created duplicate accounts, you can contact Families Connect Support to have one or all of your Families Connect Accounts deleted.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)